Compliant Kubernetes RabbitMQ¶
- v3.10.7-ck8s1 - 2022-09-21
- v1.11.1-ck8s2 - 2022-06-08
- v1.11.1-ck8s1 - 2022-03-11
- v1.7.0-ck8s1 - 2021-12-23
These are only the user-facing changes.
- Corrected the Queue Details Grafana dashboard and improved alerting
From this release the version tracks the RabbitMQ server version rather than the RabbitMQ cluster operator version.
- Upgraded RabbitMQ server version to
This is a two minor version jump that introduces new upstream features while remaining compatible with current clients. The most exciting features includes the new Stream queue type tuned for bulk messaging, and much improved efficiency for Quorum and Classic queue types. See the upstream changelog for more detailed information.
- Added support for external access
Using either a LoadBalancer or NodePort Service, additionally with a self-signed chain of trust to enable TLS and host verification.
- Improved observability
Improved the alerting and replaced the per queue metrics source and dashboard, removing the need for an external exporter.
- Reworked monitoring
Added additional metrics collection and a new dashboard to show metrics per queue, and fixed those added by the previous release.
- Tuned performance
Configured and tuned the performance according to RabbitMQ upstream production checklist. Including better constraints to improve scheduling for redundancy.
- Upgraded RabbitMQ to version
Using Cluster operator version
- Added definitions-exporter
Taking daily backups of the RabbitMQ messaging topology and users for quick and easy reconfiguring in case of disaster.
- Reduced RabbitMQ privilege for security.
- Improved RabbitMQ observability through better monitoring.
First stable release using RabbitMQ version